Looking for furnished apartments while you are not yet in Colombia can be stressful. Sure, you can check out AirBnB or book hotels, but they are way more expensive long term than renting monthly furnished apartments in Medellin. What we recommend here in Medellin Tourist is to stay with a friend on your first few days or book an AirBnB for a few days while searching for a long term rental. However, make sure you have set appointments for viewing of rental apartments/condos before you even fly to Colombia! This will help you maximize your first few days in Colombia and give you an idea of what to bring and how much money you need to prepare.
So where can you find monthly furnished apartments in Medellin if you’re not yet in the city? Here are the top websites where you can start your search before you fly to Medellin:
- Fincaraiz: You can set your preference easily such as if you prefer a studio, home, or just a room. You can also easily set your projected move-in date without problems.
- Metro Cuadrado: Their rent insurance calculator is so helpful!
- OLX Colombia: Set your preferred city while looking for furnished rental properties. There are lots of monthly furnished apartments listed here ranging from affordable to luxury.
- Encuentra 24: Look for furnished apartments that are within budget by setting your budget preference.
- Liv Realty Medellin: If you’re looking for more upscale furnished rentals, this is the website to check.
Finding a furnished apartment will save you from the hassle and expense of moving your stuff. Got any interesting stories to share about searching for a furnished apartment in Medellin? Let us know in the comments!