Just because you’re far from home doesn’t mean you have to miss watching your favorite games. Whether your team is in the Champions League, NFL, Super Bowl, or even the World Cup, watching your team with other fans is a different experience from watching them from your sofa. Sure, that’s good, too, but we know that cheering for Juventus becomes more fun with beer and other fans in the same bar. So where should you go to enjoy a drink with other sports fans? We made a list of the best sports bars in Medellin that expats recommend.
- Patrick’s Irish Pub – UFC, NFL, NCAA, you name it. You can watch pretty much any sporting game here. Located in Parque Lleras, they also offer all-day breakfast if you’re just there for the food! Visit them at Carrera 37A # 8A-43, in Parque Lleras in El Poblado.
- Ay Wey Bar and Grill – They claim to be the Best Sports Bar in Medellin. Tex-mex, craft beers, and pretty bartenders while enjoying a game? Why not! Their games also have English commentaries in case you don’t speak Spanish yet. Visit them at Calle 10 #35-33.
- Onyx Bar – Located in Lleras, they have big screens, great service for good prices. Visit them at Calle 9 # 39-25 Parque Lleras.
- Hooters – In case you miss this popular chain in the US, the atmosphere is just like the ones back home. Visit them at Carrera 37A # 8-44, in Parque Lleras in El Poblado
- Punta Arena- They have around 30 different craft beers from Colombia that you can choose from! Visit them at Av. Bolivariana #35-40, Medellín.
- Sports, Wings, and Food – The name says it all! They are located in Centro Comercial, Mayorca, Sabaneta. They can get busy so call them ahead to reserve seats.
What are your favorite sports bars in Medellin and why? Let us know in the comments!
Other articles you might find interesting: